Friday, March 11, 2011

Transformation of a Barn into an Art Studio!!


My dream is to transform a barn into an art studio! I am peeking left & right, up & down, diagonally, in circles, upside down, and in every which way to come up with when, where, what, and how to make my dream come true! I will paint it kelly green with chocolate brown and white highlights! The inside art studio will have chocolate browns, pinks, sky blues, and kelly greens! I would love to move back to my hometown, Alameda, California...BUT can I have a small barn in the backyard? That will be the question! Cross your fingers and hope that a place will cross my path! xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. When you manifest your barn, can I be your handyman? I can help you transform your barn into an exclusive artist enclave, fit for a queen! Everything you need will be at your finger tips. It'll be so cozy you'll never want to leave! Pls. tell me where to send my resume. G Dub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Green Barnhouse Art Girlie Girl! Seen any Barns lately? It's a crisp beautiful morning...great day for barnstorming! Care to join in on my path? XO

    ReplyDelete